Rental forms for the state of Arkansas##
Holding and receipt for Arkansas(US)##
This form is used when the tenant has paid a deposit to the landlord to hold a particular property with the intention of renting it. This is used before a lease is signed. The form creates a legal agreement and specifies the both the rights and obligations of both the tenant and the landlord. for Arkansas(US)
Consent to Background and Reference Check for Arkansas(US)##
Gives the landlord permission to call to previous landlords, for the purposes of doing a background and referene check. This is used for the purpose of verifying the information in the rental application before renting a house to the tenant. This form carefully limits the information that can be shared. That inforamtion should be directly related to the qualifications of the tenant and nothing more. This ensures that extraneous and possibily sensitive information, or information that can be discriminatory is not shared for Arkansas(US)
Key provisions of Tenant Rights in the state of Arkansas##
What rights do tenants have in Arkansas?##
Here is a list of the rights and obligations that tenants have in Arkansas.
- Landlords have to give a notice of at least one rental period before raising the rent. This applies to all leases - written and oral leases.
- You will need written permission, from the landlord before you can sublease the rental unit. That written statement should include how much rent you can collect.
- If you plan to move and have a written lease agreement, you must give notice according to the provisions of your lease. A notice period of one rental period’s notice is sufficient for
The LANDLORD AND TENANT RIGHTS handbook provides more information about the rights and obligations of landlords and tenants in Arkansas. It includes sections on tenant and landlord rights and obligations, repair and maintainence, security deposits, discriminations and evictions. You can download a printable copy of the handbook.Arkansa has well defined rights and obligations for both tenants and landlords. This covers areas like security deposits, evications, discriminations.
List of legal resources for a Arkansas US##
- This page outlines the tenant and owner rights and obligations in Arkansas.
Landlord and tenant rights in Arkansas##
- You can call Arkansas Law helpline to speak to an attorney for free. Free legal help is available for Arkansas tenants facing eviction, foreclosure, or other issues.
Arkansas Law Help##
- Find a local agency that can help you with your legal issues.
Askansas Community Action Agencies Association, Inc.##
- The Arkansas Fresh Start rental assistance program is being administered by the state’s 15 Community Action Agencies. Each agency serves certain counties in the state.
Askansas Fresh Start##